Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Law Student dey try sha

       meeeeeen......its  not an easy thing o. I was really excited (okay that's a lie) when i was about to start my IT  for just two months,the first day i got to learn the rules and regulations and amongst them was a dress code, I'm to wear white and black everyday for the next two months, jeeeeeeeez! I wasn't so Happy about this news,and one of the reasons is because my wardrope lacks black and white clothes, well lets say i have a lot of pink,purple,red etc, a really hawt LBD that i sure cant wear to work, and i  didn't plan to shop for white and black this year,too selfish to do that(i haff oda things to use my money for,besides its just for two months shey). So i search well into my stuffs, and i found two cute black skirts,two white shirts,a black sleeveless sweater(which i love so much),a monkey jacket(hehe) and a cute white top with mickey mouse on it. So i wore what i had,although i miss wearing my other clothes and being restricted,and well it was okay, i took some random pictures......lets see

Then one fateful Friday i was allowed to wear what i wanted,boy was i happy,i tittled that Friday ,pink Friday

 well its been fun anyways,cant wait to be done though.......mmmmwah

No comments:

Post a Comment