Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Asa Rocks

                               From the first day i heard Asa's song,i fell in love with her voice. It was fresh,unique and different, and her songs were just divine. I always found comfort in Macy Gray songs, especially "I try", so it was quite a relief to have Asa come from Nigeria and do what she knows how to do best. Every season she wow her audience with good songs and lyrics. To me, she is like Macy Gray and Corinne Bailey Rae joined together and much more greater,i usually tell friends that Asa might just be the one to sing to me on my wedding day.....lol. I am highly anticipating her new album Beautiful Imperfections,although i have already heard and watch the video of one of the singles,"Be my man" and i am already in love with it.
                              She just completed her video for one of the songs in the albums,"why cant we"  and i can't wait to see it.
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment