Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hats! Hats!! Hats!!!

Can i simply say it's the hats season again and everyone is having fun with this fashion accessory. Yes it's fun because you can dress up or down with it. There are various kind of hats out there, from cocktail hats to cartwheel hats to hats with veil and even the ever amazing fedora. Also it's a fashion accessory for both male and female.
It's one fashion accessory that always finds its way to the front scene and never gets old. 
My mum was sorting out her wardrobe and discarded some stuff. I saw two hats and I quickly grasp them. She's had them forever and I rocked it to church that Sunday. I received some many compliments, I blushed all through. I'll probably pass them to my kids. 
Also inspired me to go out and get one for Sunny days. 


I believe every woman should have at least one delectable hat in her wardrobe, simply because you cannot go wrong with it. 
As always I have compiled a collection of different people rocking their hats to inspire you on how you can rock yours. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment