Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

                   One of my favourite movies is Confession of a shopaholic, i can watch that movie a million times and never get tired. I can totally relate to the movie and that's the most interesting part,Rebbecca Bloomwood played by Isla Fisher was just the best girl for the movie and i don't think anyone would have done it better,i get lost in the movie all the time. It takes me back to the first time i had a bank account,i was 18 and boy was i happy. finally....(sighs),i had money of my own. I was reckless with money, i immediately applied for an ATM card,and it went everywhere with me. I bought things i didn't need, spent my money on sandals(was really crazy about sandals then),clothes,hair,fast food. I didn't have so much so i always ran out of money. Then one fateful day it hit me, that i had never invested this money in something worthwhile, i then decided to re-evaluate my spending. The first sum of money i had after the evaluation i got a home theater and a fabulous pair of shoes,well it was a fresh start, at least i bought home theater instead of a fab clothes to go with the shoes, and that was the beginning of where i am today. Before i buy anything i ask myself if it is important and if i need it right now in my life, and i also try to invest in things that are worthwhile, and even though i still spoil myself,i do it moderately and try so much to create a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment